Whole Food Multiple Vitamin Supplement
Fundamental Daily is a natural whole food multiple vitamin supplement by Fundamental Earth. It contains a blend of 89 nutrients.
Importance of a Whole Food Multivitamin Supplement
Vitamins help provide your body with important nutrients you may not be getting from food. Multivitamins are supposed to contain all the nutrients you need. But do they really?
Before you stock up on multivitamins, we must remind you that they should not and cannot replace healthy meals. You still need to obtain your nutrition from wholesome natural foods. The greens, the beans, the roots, the fruits and the fiber - nothing beats them. To remain healthy with a consistent energy load, eat as many natural foods as you can. They're Mother Nature's gift to you. Sadly, our soils have been depleted of nutrients, and we may not be getting all of the nutrients we need.
Vitamins and minerals have received good media coverage, and because of their popularity, store shelves are lined with hundreds of brands. You have a dizzying array of vitamins and minerals, and it makes you wonder: which is the best multivitamin supplement to buy. The real question is, "is it safe and pure?"
Say No to Synthetic Isolate Vitamins
You've probably never heard of synthetic isolates. These are substances that some multivitamins are made of. Avoid them.
- Whole food supplements are much better. They provide the vitamins, antioxidants, enzymes and minerals you need. In other words, whole food supplements are synonymous with nutrition.
- The body is capable of absorbing only a small amount of vitamins and minerals in isolate form, so you're buying something that does not match the price you pay.
- While synthetic vitamins deliver large quantities of so-called "nutrients", they are probably the cheaper variety; there are also those that don't deliver enough of other nutrients. What you get is an unbalanced mix of nutrients.
- Side effects are known to have occurred from taking isolates regularly. These side effects can come from additives or other artificial ingredients.
- Vitamins may save you from degenerative diseases, but synthetic vitamins may aggravate any pre-existing health condition. To sum it up, isolate vitamins are partial vitamins - partial because they are combined with other chemicals. Another name for them is "fractionated." They're definitely not your alternative to real, natural whole food vitamins.
One-a-Day Multivitamin - True or False?
Thousands of multivitamins are bought by people everyday thinking that if they pop one vitamin tablet a day, they're getting everything they need. They're not. How can a single vitamin tablet really contain all the
recommended vitamins and minerals? Sure, there are innovative ways for processing so that manufacturers can compress the nutrients.
Think about it seriously. How much of those compressed nutrients maintain their integrity? And who's to say that the processing does not diminish the quality of the nutrients? Plus, these one-a-day vitamins often don't contain potassium, magnesium or calcium. How many fresh fruits and vegetables can really be put together into a single pill? Aren't you better off going for the real thing? Yes, it takes time to prepare nutritious meals, but if it's your health, you WILL make the time.
Another issue we have to consider is timing. When should you take your multivitamin? Ideally, you should take a few tablets in the morning and during lunch, and then again in the early evening in order to obtain the most nutritional value.
Multivitamins - But Improve Your Lifestyle Too
We're all for taking multivitamins regularly as long as you a make genuine effort to lead a healthy lifestyle. We want you to feel good about your health, and the only way to achieve this is for you to make the effort to feed your body with the right foods. In fact, we strongly recommend that you add several raw vegetables daily to your diet. Vary the vegetables so they include the various colored vegetables. Make sure you also engage in physical exercise and reinforce those healthy habits with a high quality whole food multivitamin such as Fundamental Daily.
Fundamental Daily is proudly made in the USA.